Planned Programs in 2019
Planning is underway in cooperation with TWC members, assessors and mentors for a number of workshops and courses across genres and age groups—details soon to be announced in our TWC Newsletter. Here’s a sample:
- Interactive storytelling to allow the writer to create web-based stories.
- Fantasy writing; may include various media and genres
- Youth Writing
- Short Story Writing
- Writing for Business and Promotions
- Historical, research-based works
- Writing poetry
- Editing and formatting a manuscript for publication
- In it for the Long Haul: creating a long prose work—novel, memoir, biography—nine three hour sessions, to be held in Southern Tasmania.
- A Long Works Fiction and Memoir Course, Northern Tasmania. A year long workshop series with peer review link.