Originally from Launceston, and now a resident of Hobart, I use my writing and photography to share positive stories and experiences about Tasmania and beyond. Most of my work is online in social media (@lovethywalrus), where I work with tourism organisations to showcase their destinations and experiences. I have recently compiled my first book, PAUSE: A Collection of Tasmanian Moments, which is now available in shops and through my website..
- PAUSE: A Collection of Tasmanian Moments
- Guest Feature – ‘Complete Guide to Tasmania‘ for Luxury Escapes
- ‘Insiders’ Guide – Cradle Mountain‘ for Tourism Tasmania
- ‘Insiders’ Guide – Derwent Valley‘ for Tourism Tasmania
- ‘Insiders’ Guide – Huon Valley‘ for Tourism Tasmania
– Interview on Wanderlust segment on Bondi Beach Radio (starts at 43:00)
Facebook: Paul Fleming – lovethywalrus